This page will contain (links to) information that could be useful to community councillors.
The first set is materials from a training session for community councillors, held on 18 January 2014. Some of these are currently scans, and hence not searchable.
- Frequently-asked questions about CCs
- map of Edinburgh CCs
- contact details for CC buddies
- CC Guidance Notes 2014
- CC office bearers (January 2014)
- The planning concordat between Edinburgh council, Edinburgh chamber of commerce and the Edinburgh association of CCs
- Some information about the Edinburgh association of CCs
- Edinburgh Council decision-making structure 2014
- information about the City Centre and Leith neighbourhood team
There are more resources on Edinburgh Council’s website. Edinburgh Association of Community Councils also has a website. The Scottish Government also hosts some information. Finally, the Edinburgh Neighbourhood Partnership website explains how they work – and has a section about local community plans.